The Willsow Plantable Children's Book: "The Carrot Who Was Too Big For His Bed" uses eco-friendly materials and is embedded with real vegetable seeds, allowing you and your little one to read a book, plant a page and grow real vegetables.
Carrot loves his nice warm bed. But soon he wants to explore the big wide world. Who will help him pull up his roots and move on? This delightful story for youngsters is printed on paper containing real carrot seeds. So you can have lots of fun reading the story and growing your own carrots together.
- Sustainable + recyclable
- A fun story about teamwork
- Produced in Leicester, England
- Paper made from post-consumer waste
- Read the story then plant any of the pages
- Hand-stitched bindings with 100% natural cotton
- Perfect for learning about our natural environment
- Inks used are vegetable-based + Eco-UV based (fully biodegradable)
- Seeds are non-genetically modified (tested + approved by an external organisation)
Size + Fit
- Approx. 500 carrot seeds per book
Look after me
- Store in a cool, dry place, to preserve germination rates
- For best germination results, seed books should be planted within 2 years
Barcode ean: 9781916253506Boxed weight: 200 g
Using eco-friendly materials and produced in Leicester, Willsow create books embedded with real vegetable seeds, allowing you and your little one to read a book, plant a page and grow real vegetables. As well as seeds, Willsow use recycled paper from post-consumer waste and 100% natural cotton to bind the books. Let's start your readmeseedme adventure.