The Little Green Sheep Natural Carrycot Mattress for the Bugaboo Cameleon, you're little one needs to be comfy in their pushchair. Newborn babies sleep on average 14 hours per day on their mattress, which is why The Little Green Sheep natural carrycot mattresses focus only on offering your baby the best quality support in a safe and healthy sleeping environment. Unlike foam mattresses, luxury wrapped layers of natural materials ensure your baby has the right support they need.
- Measurements: 32 x 75cm - fit's Bugaboo Cameleon carrycot
- No chemicals - free from fireproofing chemicals.
- Naturally hypo-allergenic fleece wool
- Made from fleece wool, coconut fibre, natural latex and cotton
- Passes BS 7177 and BS 1877-10
- 5 year guarantee
We recommend purchasing a waterproof mattress protector (size 30 x 70cm). This will protect the mattress from any wetness and damage, it also creates an anti-dust mite layer.
Away from chemicals. With a Little Green Sheep carrycot mattress, you can rest easy knowing that your baby is sleeping safely on a pure and healthy surface, free from chemicals and foams. Free from fire proofing chemicals (found in most carrycot mattresses) and meets all British Safety standards naturally.
Natural Goodness Inside: What's inside the carrycot mattress?
- Fleece Wool:Comfy layers of lambswool provide a quality support and help to keep your baby cool during summer and cosy during winter
- Coconut Fibre: Acts as thousands of tiny springs, reducing pressure points and providing an evenly sprung support for your little one
- Natural Latex:Binds the coconut fibres together, giving each mattress the supportive spring your baby needs
- Cotton: Aids breathability and grown without the use of pesticides.
Anti-Dust Mite & Breathable:
Naturally hypo-allergenic fleece wool disperses moisture to create a clean, dry and anti-dust mite environment.
Barcode ean: 5060157942887Boxed weight: 1500 g
The Little Green Sheep was born in 2007 when they discovered most baby mattresses are made with synthetic materials and treated with chemical sprays. This realisation inspired them to create the UK's very first certified organic mattresses that are naturally fire-retardant and most importantly, safe and comfortable for your little one. Since then they have designed timelessly stylish Moses baskets, cosy bedding and sleeping bags, beautiful sheepskin rugs, and more.