The Stokke® Tripp Trapp® Bundle in Natural was designed by Peter Opsvik and revolutionized the children's chair category in 1972, when the Tripp Trapp was first launched.
Tripp Trapp fits alongside your dining table, bringing your baby as part of the dinnertime crew. The intelligent, adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth and height adjustable seat + footplates. When adjusted correctly, your little one is ensured a comfortable and ergonomic seating position at any age.
What's in the box
- 1x Tripp Trapp Chair (made from 7 parts)
- 1x Tray
- 1x Harness
- 1x Baby set
- 5 point harness
- Made from European Beechwood
- Water-based, non-toxic paints used
- The baby set easily attaches to the chair
- Stable footrest that supports your child + provides comfort
- Baby set is suitable from when your child is able to sit unaided (approx. 6 months)
- Unique adjustability of seat + footplate to ensure both back + feet support for any age
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table + enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family
Size + Fit
- Weight: 7kg
- Holds up to 110kg
- Measurements: L49 x H79 x W46cm
Look after me
- Easy to clean spills with damp cloth
- 7 year standard warranty
- Register your product on the Stokke website under "Product Registration"
Barcode ean: 7040351001014Boxed weight: 9300 g
Norwegian brand Stokke first launched their iconic Tripp Trapp highchair, designed by Peter Opsvik, in 1972 and it continues to be a popular highchair choice with parents around the world. For over forty years they have used their passion for Scandinavian design to create simple, striking strollers and nursery furniture that challenge the ordinary and nurture family bonding.
"The Stokke Tripp Trapp is THE go to highchair for so many parents and having used ours for two months now I can totally understand why. It really is an investment that can take you from newborn to adult and because it’s so strong and sturdy I have no doubt that it really will last forever."