The Purflo Sleep Tight Baby Bed in Scandi Spot has a fully breathable mesh base and sides that allow air to safely circulate allowing your little one to breathe easily all night.
The sides of the Baby Bed have a little bit of squidge but are mostly firm, made from materials that are proven to not flatten, night after night. Traditionally, nests have been designed with cushioned sides, that can cause suffocation, which is why Purflo have included structured sides as your little one won’t be able to cover their face or head fully.
The Sleep Tight Baby Bed is made with the sustainably sourced fibre, Dupont Sorona. Sorona is Oeko-Tex 100 Class 1 Certified and is made from 37% plant-based ingredients making it kinder to the environment and softer on skin.
Safety is at the heart of everything Purflo do, that’s why with the safer sleep guidelines in mind, the Sleep Tight Baby Bed has been designed with a firm, flat mattress suitable for use straight from birth. There’s no need to worry about leaks and accidents as the bed is fully washable making sure little one is always in a clean and safe sleeping environment.
- Designed for use from birth to 8 months old*
- Firm, flat, breathable sleeping surface with soft, solid sides
- Tested to all relevant British Safety Standards + passed or exceeded them
- Cover: 100% cotton, Mesh: 100% polyester, Base cover: 100% polyester, Filling: 100% Sorona
- The very first baby bed of its kind to be certified as safe for independent, overnight sleep
- Easy Peasy Cleaning - it’s fully washable, portable + comes with a handy travel bag, making travelling a doddle
- Fully breathable mesh base + sides allowing air to safely circulate, so baby can breathe easily + stay at a safe temperature all night
Size + Fit
- Product weight: 1.4kg
- Outer measurements: L92 x W49cm
- Sleeping area measurements: L71 x W27cm
- Suitable for use from birth to approx. 8 months old*
Look after me
- Mattress base: wipe clean
- Cover: machine washable at 40c, hang to dry
Meets + surpasses the following safety standards
- BSEN 1466 – Tested to relevant aspects of the carrycot standard that enable its safe use overnight including:
Rigidity of side walls – PASS due to structured side walls preventing suffocation hazard + overheating
Retention of side walls/ roll test – PASS conclusive that infant will remain safely inside the product + could not roll out
- BS4578:1970 – Airflow safety test – PASS due to the clever foam inside the side walls
- BS5852 – Flammability + chemical test – PASS due to the materials used which have naturally low flammability + are safe for sensitive baby skin
- Unlike many of the nests and positioners in the market, due to its unique structure, the Purflo Sleep Tight Baby Bed also passes rigidity, retention of side walls + roll tests.
The product has undergone a comprehensive risk assessment and extensive, exhaustive safety testing relevant to marketing it as suitable for overnight use. There are no other existing safety tests relevant to a product of this type that Purflo can put it through.
- *Do not use for overnight and/or unsupervised use once a child can sit or kneel or pull itself up.
- Place the product on a firm entirely flat and stable surface. The baby bed should never be used on counter-tops, tables, near steps or on an elevated surface
- Do not let other children play unattended nearby and ensure the pocket that holds the base is free from objects and lies completely flat
- Ensure your baby does not overheat – check the temperature of your baby and the room and ensure that your baby is dressed appropriately
- Keep pillows and other soft objects such as stuffed toys out of the infants sleeping/resting environment
- Stop using the bed when your baby has outgrown the product
- Be aware of the risk of open fire and other sources of strong heat
- All covers and fillings have been tested to ensure compliance with the relevant ignitability tests
- Always use in a child-safe environment
- Always place your baby to sleep on their back in the feet to foot position
- For more safe sleep advice, refer to the Purflo safe sleep guide
- Do not lift, carry or transport the baby whilst in the bed
- Do not use the product if you see any signs of damage - check your bed for any damaged or broken seams
Barcode ean: 5060124386737Boxed weight: 1200 g
Purflo was started by concerned new parents who wanted to create cleaner, safer and healthier sleeping environments for babies. Today, Purflo is still driven by its founding principles of safe sleep. The brands entire range is designed by safe sleep baby product experts. Purflo always goes the extra mile by ensuring its products are made from using hypoallergenic materials, safe sleep guidelines and extensive consumer research.