The Natruba Rattle in Plumeria Rose is easy to grip for small hands with different surfaces to encourage sensory play and the soft natural rubber easily satisfies all stages of sore gums. With a bell in the bottom, it even stimulates the sense of hearing.
Hand-sculpted + hand-painted with safe pigments, this plumeria rattle is all-natural, eco-friendly, non-toxic and designed with no valve, which means no mould and bacteria can accumulate inside.
- Easy to grip for small hands
- Perfect for sensory play + chewing
- All-natural, eco-friendly + non-toxic
- PVC, BPA, Phthalates + Nitrosamines free
- Hand-sculpted + hand-painted with safe pigments
- Soft natural rubber easily satisfies all stages of sore gums
- Designed with no valve, which means no mould + bacteria can accumulate inside
Size + Fit
- Measurements: H11.5 x W8cm
Look after me
- Clean before first use
- Do not expose to direct sunlight or direct heat
- Dry after use + keep stored in a clean, dry place
- Natural rubber toys should be cleaned using mildly soaped water + a damp cloth, do not use a dishwasher or sterilize in a microwave oven
Please note: each Natruba toy is hand-sculpted + hand-painted, making each product unique. Small errors + variations in details may therefore occur. Colours may also vary, and may become weak or disappear over time, as these are natural pigments.
Barcode ean: 710535560039Boxed weight: 94 g
Natruba is a Danish family driven company, based on the small island Bornholm, that produce fun, healthy and plastic + chemical-free toys that won’t leave damaging waste for generations to come.