The Merino Kids Standard Weight Go Go Sleeping Bag in Olive Stripe is an international award-winning baby sleep bag that is designed with the safety and comfort of your baby in mind. It is specifically for babies and toddlers and uses only 100% natural fibres - 100% natural GOTS certified organic cotton.
The natural ability of superfine merino wool allows skin to breathe and regulates body temperature year-round, so baby won't overheat or wake up cold - perfect for all seasons and environments.
- Designed for room temperatures between 18 - 27c
- YKK zip opens from the bottom for easy nappy changes
- Nickel-free shoulder poppers on one side to reduce escape attempts
- Nickel-free under arm poppers for easy adjustment as your little one grows
- Travel vent for easy transfer from your car seat or stroller to the little one's cot
- Perfect for all seasons and environments, keeping your child warm in the cold + cool in the heat which helps your baby or toddler to regulate their temperature whilst sleeping.
- No need to use sheets or blankets which can disturb a child's sleep when it wriggles free or gets tangled up. Simply add merino base layers for extra warmth if required
Size + Fit
- Tog range: 0.7 to 1.7
- 0-2y: chest 28cm + width (knee) 53cm + length (from back neck) 86cm
- 2-4y: chest 32cm + width (knee) 60cm + length (from back neck) 104cm
Look after me
- I can be machine washed
- Check the product label before washing
- Use a Woolmark detergent + wool cycle to keep me looking my very best
Barcode ean: 9421023615896Boxed weight: 440 g
Merino Kids is the natural choice for baby + toddler sleepwear made from the powerhouse fibre that is Merino wool. The international, award-winning textile company from New Zealand specialises in using 100% natural fibres, making their products safer for baby and the environment.
Merino Kids is passionate about providing only the safest, functional, innovative, and beautiful products made from nature's best materials.