About MeThis is the perfect way to swaddle - easy for parents and perfect for your baby.
The Love To Swaddle Up is an original and innovative swaddle that allows your baby to sleep in their natural sleep position with arms up. With arms in the 'wing' position, and the comfort of the swaddle sensation, your baby should enjoy a better and longer sleep. Health experts recommend babies should be sleeping on their back to reduce the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
Swaddling is the age old practice of snugly wrapping a baby to help calm, soothe and comfort them and encourage sleep. It works by mimicking the conditions in the womb, providing warmth and a slight resistance to movement. Swaddling is clinically proven to help babies remain asleep safely on their backs, while also reducing the effect of the moro reflex, which is the tendency for newborns to startle themselves awake by suddenly moving their arms. It can also help ease the discomfort of colic in the early weeks.
- Reduces the risk of rolling
- TOG 1 - perfect for summer
- Helps prevent facial scratches
- Prevents waking from startle reflex
- Made from 93% cotton + 7% spandex
- Allows baby to adjust to a comfortable position
- Allows baby to self-soothe, important for self-development
- Unique, easy-to-use swaddle suitable from birth to 9 months
- Innovative swaddle that allows baby to sleep in their natural sleep position, arms up
- Twin zipper allows sneaky nappy changes without waking or unwrapping your sleeping baby
Size + Fit
For maximum benefit, the Swaddle UP needs to be a good fit, therefore, choose a Swaddle UP by baby's weight rather than age.
- NB: 2.2 - 3.8kg (max height: 60cm)
- S: 3.5 - 6kg (max height: 62cm)
M: 6 - 8.5kg (max height: 68cm)
- L: 8.5 - 11kg (max height: 76cm)
Look after me
- Do not iron zip
- Wash before use
- Close zip before washing
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak, bleach, tumble dry or dry clean
- Pull into shape, dry in shade, warm iron if necessary
- Warm gentle machine wash in a wash bag with similar colours
Barcode ean: 9343443001595Boxed weight: 141 g
Love to Dream makes safe sleep simple with their multi-award-winning super-soft sleep swaddles, designed to help babies settle quickly and stay asleep for longer. Their clever creations have been carefully crafted according to research from various medical journals that suggest babies sleep more comfortably if they have access to their hands for self-soothing.