Made from Recycled Nylon - a material made from reclaimed fishing nets
The JEM + BEA Sustainable Edie Eco Holdall in Black is made from a soft slubby recycled Nylon - a material made from reclaimed fishing nets and certified by the GRS (Global Recycle Standard) - the Edie Eco Holdall is JEM + BEA's first design made from sustainable fabric. Larger than any other bags in the JEM + BEA range, the Edie is perfect for family days out and days where you need to travel with extra items.
The bag’s spacious interior also means it doubles up as a great hospital or gym bag. Inside it has an integrated thermo-insulated pocket to keep bottles warm on the go, as well as plenty of storage space and additional pockets.
What's in the box
- 1x Changing bag
- 1x Changing mat
- 1x Detachable crossbody strap
- 1 large zip pocket on front
- PU Saffiano trims throughout
- Polished silver-toned hardware
- Thermo-insulated bottle pocket
- Strong + durable nylon shoulder straps
- 5 interior pockets, including secure zip compartment for valuables
Size + Fit
- Weight: 0.6kg
- Measurements: H25 x W41 x D19cm
Look after me
- Water repellent + wipe clean logo lining
Barcode ean: 5060445410609Boxed weight: 1000 g
Founders Dominique and Rebecca believe a changing bag should be an extension of your personal style, just like any other accessory, so they founded JEM + BEA to bring modern, stylish, and practical bags and accessories to parents on the move.