A beautifully soft lambskin liner for strollers, car seats, baby beds etc. Made with an especially gentle tanning method to preserve the wonderful characteristics of natural lambskin and ensuring safety for baby.
These beautiful liners are amazing quality and multi functional in their uses: they can be used in a pram, a car seat etc. When used as bedding, it is recommended that young babies under the age of one are positioned on their backs and that the lambskin is covered with a sheet . Older children will enjoy lying directly on the lambskin.
- Lined with cotton fabric
- Suitable for baby carseats group 0,1
- 8 pre-cut holes for 3 point harnesses
Size + Fit
- Measurements: 77 x 35 cm
- Hairlength: sheared to approx. 30 mm
Look after me
- Can be hand washed up to 30 degrees
- Avoid placing on direct heat from radiators
- After washing, wring by hand and pull into shape
- Air and brush regularly to maintain soft, fluffy appearance
- The lambskin should be taken out when the leather side is still slightly damp
- All Lambskin products need to be kept out of direct sunlight to avoid the colour fading
- Wash the lambskin on its own to avoid colour transfer from other items of washing
- Dry with care, wool side up. Whilst drying, keep plumping and pulling into shape
- It is recommended washing if the lambskin is badly soiled, as it can be wiped clean for spills. Lambskins are very hygienic and self-cleaning
- To maintain the high quality of the lambskin it is always recommended washing with a special lambskin shampoo which contains lanolin (This replaces the natural lanolin in the wool so that it stays lovely and soft.)
Barcode ean: 4045538137503Boxed weight: 300 g
Heitmann's range of luxuriously soft lambskin mittens, booties, pram liners, and more are 100% natural, OEKO-TEX certified, and of the highest quality. Heitmann ensures total safety for both baby and planet by using only ecological and sustainable materials that are rigorously and regularly tested by industry professionals.