The Cybex ePriam Frame with Seat Hardpart in Matt Black is the first of it's kind - an electric pushchair frame. This pushchair frame helps you get up and down hills or small inclines thanks to the electric engines.
Hill Support: Less physical strain for parents, includes smart up & downhill assist. Sensors integrated into the handlebar detects pushing and pulling pressure. Electronic functions can help with slopes up to around 25% - or 14 degree angle.
What's in the box
- 1x Chassis + seat skeleton
- 1x Bumper bar
- 1x Car seat adapters
- 1x Raincover
- 1x Seat buckle
- 1x ePriam battery
- One hand fold
- Weighs around 10.7kg
- Aluminium frame with plastic parts
- Use from birth to 17kg (approx 4 years)
- Helps you glide up and down hills with ease
- Please note: the epriam battery will be 30% charge when delivered
- Adapts to rough terrain - including sand, cobblestones and gravel
- Use with either a Priam seat pack, lux carrycot, car seat or lite cot (sold separately)
- Sensors in the handlebar detect pushing and pulling effort, a smart algorithm works continuously to calculate the optimum amount of support you need
- The ePriam has 2 electric engines that add powered support when needed, and quiet too - hidden behind the back wheels, the engines are attached to either end of the rear acxle
Measurements & Battery:
- Folded without seat unit: L950 x W600 x H300mm
- Folded without seat unit or wheels: L800 x W510 x H210mm
- Battery is powered by a Lithium-ion battery, has a range of approx 8-45km (depending on load & conditions)
- Battery can be charged within 6 hours, the charge status show via an LED indicator in the rear axle
Barcode ean: 4058511597621Boxed weight: 20000 g
CYBEX is a recognised leader in child safety - boasting multiple awards for their pioneering car seats, pushchairs, and carriers that are perfectly adapted to urban lifestyles. The brand’s fresh approach pushes the boundaries that would ordinarily separate safety, design, and function to create products that suit modern families.
CYBEX’s D.S.F. Innovation Principle stands at its core: the combination of unique design, intelligent functionality, and unsurpassed safety and quality.