The Close Caboo + Organic Baby Carrier in Outerspace offers the perfect support for you and your little one while on the go, giving them the best possible carrying position from birth.
This Caboo +organic baby carrier is made from 100% super soft organic cotton for a luxurious carrying experience. With its supportive yet incredibly soft fabric, the award-winning Caboo is extremely comfortable to wear and easy to use - with no tying or buckles. It is ergonomically designed to offer the perfect support for your little one, giving them the best possible carrying position from birth.
The soft wide straps distribute baby's weight evenly across both shoulders whilst the re-enforced back panel gives added support. Easy to put on by yourself and to adjust with the most flexible sizing across our range, simply pull through the rings to tighten, with no tying or fiddly buckles. It has multiple hands free positions, including discrete seated support when breastfeeding and a hip position for older babies.
The straps support your baby from their head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support and baby is held in the recommended 'frog legged' or 'M' position to fully support their developing hips and spine. The padded cuff offers a little more support for baby and has a handy zip pocket for you too. Naturally complies with the T.I.C.K.S guidelines for safe carrying.
- No tying required
- One size fits most
- Multi award winning
- Use from birth (2.3-14.5kg)
- Made from 100% Organic Cotton
- Allows for discreet seated breastfeeding
- Soft, wide, comfortable straps distribute weight evenly
- Naturally complies with the T.I.C.K.S for safe carrying
- Easy to adjust - simply pull fabric through rings to tighten
- Anchored cross reduces strain on wearer's shoulders and back
- Multiple hands free carrying options including hip position for older babies
- Supports baby from their head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support
- Baby is held in the best M position for developing spine and hips (frog-legged)
- Acknowledged as a “hip healthy“ carrier by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
Barcode ean: 5060461258049Boxed weight: 865 g