Charlie Crane have collaborated with Lucas du Tertre to create a pretty floral Levo rocker design - Lucas du Tertre is a sustainable and ethnic inspired brand.
The Special Edition Charlie Crane Levo Rocker in Walnut + Lucas du Tertre Hibiscus is an essential piece of furniture for little one's, perfect from newborn all the way up to 7 months, with a maximum weight of 12kgs. Your baby will be comfortable and well-protected in this stylish rocker, the natural rocking softly follows the movement of babies, allowing them to fall asleep easily.
Lucas du Tertre Hibiscus:
The 100-percent cotton fabric Hibiscus design is produced using artisanal Indian printing, weaving and handicraft techniques. The screen printing process works much like a stencil. A canvas is stretched over a large frame. The canvas is perforated with small holes, through which a coloured dye falls to paint the design on to a sheet of fabric laid beneath. There are as many frames as there are colours, and every colour works in harmony with each other.
What's in the box
- 1x wooden seat frame
- 2x wooden legs
- 1x cushion
- 4x brackets
- 8x fastening screws
- 4x plastic rods
- 1x allen key
- 1x user manual
- From birth to 7 months (approx)
- Can be assembled easily within minutes
- To use from birth and until your little can sit alone
- Natural rocking follows softly with the movement of babies
- EU standard EN12790
- Cushion: Fabric: 100% Cotton, filling: 100% Polyester
- Wooden seat frame and legs: Outside PEFC Beech multi-ply wood from Europe, Inside PEFC Birch multi-ply wood from Europe, varnished with mat water 2 coat
Size + Fit
- Weight 3.5kg
- Maximum weight: 12kgs
- Measurements: 40 x 70 x 45cm
Look after me
- Machine washable covers - 40c
Barcode ean: 3770003921516Boxed weight: 3900 g
Charlie Crane is a Paris-based designer of stylish nursery furniture - most notably, their sleek baby rockers and contemporary cribs. Their timeless, beautiful designs suit any household and budget, and their use of natural, high-quality curved wood ensures your little one's safety at all times.