The Bloom Alma Mini Pocket Spring Mattress has two sides for different age ranges, when baby is newborn, they will sleep on cotton felt until they are 6 months. The balancing net evenly distributes body pressure and the cotton felt is a high density cotton layer for extra support and comfort.
When they reach 6 months, it's time to flip over the mattress so they sleep on the other side. This side is a soft natural rubber based latex that contours to baby's natural posture.
There is also a pocket spring design with body fit pocket spring coils for long term durability and support - to top it all off there is a delicate 100% cotton cover around the mattress which is un-bleached and un-dyed.
- Wipe clean only
- To fit the Bloom Alma Mini crib
- Measurements: L90 x W45 x D10cm
- Balancing net evenly distributes body pressure
- A high density cotton layer is used for extra support & comfort
- Unbleached & undyed natural cotton cover, a natural sleeping surface for baby
- Natural rubber latex contours to baby’s natural posture & promotes high breathability
- Pocket spring design for an undisturbed night’s sleep with long term durability and support
- Dual side: progressive firmness mattress inverts to accommodate baby’s increasing weight
Fire retardants:the bloom pocket spring mattress is not chemically treated. Bloom use a barrier layer which acts as a flame retardant (instead of using chemicals). The barrier layer is ammonium polyphosphate; a very safe material, so much so that it is used in food.
Layers in the mattress: Refer to the second picture to see what each layer is inside this mattress.
- 100% cotton cover
- Natural rubber latex (for 6 months+)
- Body fit pocket spring coils
- Cotton felt (for newborn to 6 months)
Barcode ean: 4897020124191Boxed weight: 6000 g