The bbhugme Pillow is used by 1 in 5 Norwegian mothers-to-be.
The bbhugme Pregnancy Pillow in Dusty Pink can be used as a full body pillow during pregnancy, providing proper support for the most important areas - your belly, pelvis, lower back and legs. For use during pregnancy, nursing and beyond - use as a soft positioner for baby to lay in as they grow.
The natural, soft and eco-friendly (BPA Free) materials easily shape around both of you, making it easier to relax and focus during this special time. The inside stuffing consists of small ESP pebbles, a material chosen specifically for its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties as well as it's ability to keep you both cool.
About bbhugme:Developed by three Norwegian female chiropractors in close collaboration with award winning K8 Industrialdesign. bbhugme was created from a chiropractic need to position their pregnant patients on their bellies in order to access their backs properly. A need that pregnant women also experienced in their homes. Lack of sleep due to uncomfortable sleeping positions is also the reason behind the development of bbhugme.
- Comes in a carry bag
- Soft cotton sleeve and OEKO-TEX certified
- You can comfortably lay on your front
- For use during pregnancy, nursing and after pregnancy
- Sleeves are machine washable on 40c degrees warm and pillow can be had washed
- Provides relief and support to the most critical areas; pelvis, low back, belly, knees and ankles
- The inner pillow itself is EN71 food grade certified (do not wash in the washing machine)
- Inner pillow is filled with EPS beads, which are anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and certified for use with infants
- The pebbles (rings) are made from BPA-free silicon rings and double as the perfect teething toy for your child - dishwasher safe
- When nursing your baby, bbhugme will hug and support you and your baby in all the right ways
Barcode ean: 7072223135800Boxed weight: 1800 g
bbhugme specialises in pregnancy and nursing pillows to keep mums and babies comfortable throughout pregnancy and early childhood. Developed by three chiropractors and mothers from Norway who, when they were unable to find a solution that properly supports their pregnant clients, decided to create their own.
bbhugme's mission is to ensure mums around the world feel at ease and get the rest they need. They are a wellness brand empowering pregnant women to live a happy and healthy life, comfortably.
“It’s one of those products that you just must try to feel the full benefits. I would give it a 10/10 as it has been my absolutely number one pregnancy product and I would recommend to any pregnant mummy’s to be out there.”