The Babymel Robyn Changing Backpack in Tweed is a modern and fashionable backpack style bag - we think this colour Robyn bag would be perfect for the colder months. This bag is so versatile, you have 4 different ways you can carry it, wear it as a backpack, shoulder bag, cross body or hand held bag.
We love that the Robyn bag is lightweight, durable and unisex. Finished with contrasting faux leather trim, with plenty of pockets to organise all baby’s essentials. The Robyn includes Babymel's handy easy-wipes pocket which has a dispenser slot for pulling wipes through - you can easily grab a wipe without having to undo zips or digging through your bag.
- Unisex style
- Lightweight + durable
- Contrasting faux leather trim
- 6 internal and external pockets
- Made from herringbone tweed
- Wide opening with secure double zipped closure
- Luxury machine washable padded changing mat
- Heart + dot embossed wipe clean lining throughout
- Built –in convertible multiway strap with integrated stroller straps
- Easy-wipes pocket which has a dispenser slot for pulling wipes through
- 4 different ways you can carry it: backpack, shoulder bag, cross body or hand held bag
- Insulated bottle holder with drawstring closure, keeps bottles warm or cool for up to four hours
Size + Fit
- Weight: 0.7kg
- Measurements: H35 x W29 x D15cm
Look after me
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry naturally
- Change mat - machine wash 30 dry flat
Barcode ean: 5060521020395Boxed weight: 1000 g
Babymel was born in 2006 when founders Mel + Suzi noticed a gap for a range of modern, stylish changing bags and stroller organisers for a new generation of parents. Not only do their bags come with all the essentials needed when out and about, but they are also incredibly durable, high quality, and great value for money.
“I love the fact it has so many great hidden secret pockets which are so practical when on the move, I was especially impressed by the baby wipe pocket on the side and the front pocket is so handy for throwing in my keys and phone.”