Your little one is becoming more adventurous by the day, going on adventures outside where they’ll be in the sun – protect their eyes with the cool Babiators Original Navigator Sunglasses in Wicked White.
These sunglasses frames are made from a flexible rubber that is virtually indestructible - they won’t break when you bend or twist them. The lenses are also impact and shatter-resistant which offer 100% UV protection from the strong sun.
What's in the box
- 1x Drawstring bag
- 1x Babiators sunglasses
- Free drawstring bag included - a place for our little people to keep their glasses secure + tidy
- If you lose or break your Babiators in the first year, Babiators will replace them for free (all you pay is shipping)
- UV400 lenses that offer 100% UVA + UVB protection + go through rigorous testing to ensure they’re safe for your little one
- Flexible rubber frame with impact + shatter-resistant lenses that won’t break when you bend, twist, or step on them - trust us, we’ve tried
- Made from a soft material that is comfortable + lightweight to wear. They are designed to fit little faces + don’t pinch the temples or nose
Size + Fit
If your little one is between sizes, we recommend ordering sunglasses a size up.
Junior (0-2y): H4.1 x W11.2 x L11.7cm
- Classic (3-5y): H4.3 x W11.7 x L12.3cm
Lost + Found Guarantee
If your little one's Babiators sunglasses are lost or broken within 1 year of purchase, Babiators will send you a free replacement (all you pay is shipping). Simply register on the Babiators website within 30 days of purchase using the UPC code (12 digit number above the box's bar code).
Boxed weight: 25 g
Virtually indestructible, stylish sunglasses for kids with 100% UVA/UVB protection. Babiators are on a mission to protect little ones’ eyes while they are out exploring the world. Babiators are high-quality, durable, with virtually indestructible frames and lenses that look awesome too.
“It's so fab to know that the Babiators are 100% UV protected. This makes it a lot easier to go out in the sun and feel at ease that Emilia has the best eye protection possible and of course they actually fit, which is usually so difficult to find.”